Monday, May 20, 2013

Thirst for Grizzlies/Pacers Finals

I think the Heat will be making the Finals, but I'm thirsty for a Grizzlies/Pacers series.  It would be such a fun series! Two teams pounding it in the post and beating each other up.  I'm still not sure who I favor in the Spurs/Grizzlies Western Conference Finals; both teams are really good.  Having 3 of the last 4 teams in the NBA being small market teams is cool to me, but I doubt the higher up NBA guys aren't happy about it, and am sure they'll do whatever they can to keep it from being 2 small market teams in the Finals.

A Finals featuring two hardworking teams that don't get much national coverage, who put more into effort than show has my mouth watering.  I do not expect to see this, but I am hoping to be surprised.

The playoffs have been entertaining this year with the Golden State firestorm (I'm still a little bitter), the Bulls' heart on display,  the Spurs showing once again to never forget about them and the Grizzlies pushing to their first Western Conference Finals appearance.  I'm really hoping the entertainment continues, though the Nuggets are already in the offseason and fans are already hypothesizing how to improve the team next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment